We just got back yesterday from our wonderful trip to the Bahamas. We stayed at the Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island, which is connected to Nassau. It was awesome. The weather was sunny and a wonderful 80 degrees. It was so nice to be away from the ugly weather for a while. Here are some pics of where we were staying. There is a huge waterpark on the resort, as well as beaches and aquariums filled with sharks, stingrays and a ton of fish. One of the slides goes down into a tube that is surrounded by sharks. I missed you all, and I can't wait to get caught up on your weeks events.
Quick Trip to Lake Powell
2 years ago



10 comments:
Hello, I'm jealous. I'm so ready for some warm weather. I want to hear all about your trip at work wednesday.
I am sooooo jealous, that looks like so much fun. Let's get together soon okay. I love you tons and I miss you! Thanks again for helping bring my little guy into the world. You're the best!
Okay, the picture of you and garrett is classic. I love it. You are making me quite jealous! I'm glad you guys had a good time and I want to hear all about it. Call me when you get a minute.
That looks so amazing!! I swear, the best time to go on vacation is in the middle of friggin winter! We will all have to get together and you can show everyone pictures and tell stories. How was it with Emma? Did she just love it?
JEALOUS! ENVIOUS! BITTER!
Same as everyone else.....Totally Jealous!!
The only thing missing from your trip was me! But I was glad you came home because I missed you sooooooooooooooo much!
Did you have your kids? I've always wanted to go there it looks amazing!
Holy Cow, It looks like dreamland. I need to go there. I want more details. It just hurts to look @ those pics knowing I'm you just came back from there. I'm going to join the rest and say one word. Jealous. I know you've heard it before but you and Garrett are twins, you look so much alike.
Hey that looks like so much fun and I really need a vacation! It has been sick kid after sick kid at my house and I need a break!! Well Hopefully spring will be here soon enough! Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment