In with the old. Out with the new. That is my motto for Olivia. In August, for her implant revision surgery, she had half of her head shaved. For a while we put it up in a side ponytail and it was difficult to tell that it had been shaved. But recently the shaved side has grown out substantially, and we have scraggly looking hair. I finally decided enough was enough and took her into my cuz April to get a revamp on her style. I was a little nervous thinking she would be butched and lose her girly like hair styles. But I was impressed, April did a fabulous job. She still looks like my little girl with a cute short bob!


Before Pic.................................and After Pic
Quick Trip to Lake Powell
2 years ago



6 comments:
Awwww! She looks so cute! I can't wait till I get to do Lucy's hair!
She Looks adorable! I love it :)
She is so cute! Love the bob. Just leave it to April to make anyone look fabulous.
Very cute hair. very girly:)
Great Job April!!! She looks so much older with that do! Okay, I just have to agree with the fact that Garrett does make a mean breakfast! Love you guys!
What a fun little cut- good mom for the photos too! You have such beautiful girls. Oh thanks for the new blog address, I was wondering....
Post a Comment