Thursday, February 14, 2008

tagged, Tagged, TAgged, TAGged

I am sitting here at work blog surfing and low and behold I run into a blog that has me tagged. Since I am exhausted and need something to keep me from falling asleep, I will comply. Thanks little sis.

WHO DO i LOVE? Garrett, of course.

WHO LONG DID YOU DATE? Forever, (not really) on and off for about 3 years. We have been married now for almost 9 Years.

WHO SAID i LOVE YOU FIRST? I can't remember, but I think it was him. He was a real gushy emotional kind-of guy when he was in his teens. He used to write 4-5 page love letters to me, which I absolutely miss. I was a typical non-PDA teen, so I was phobic to the word love. I am pretty sure he said it first.

WHO IS TALLER? Him, I am pretty darn short.

WHO CAN SING BETTER? Well most of you will laugh at this, but I sing all the time. I like to be stupid and goofy and certain songs in certain situations keep the mood fun. I can definitely admit I am an awful singer, but considering my husband does not sing, I get to be the better singer.

WHO IS SMARTER? Wow this question could get me into serious trouble. So I will just leave it that. (Could you catch the hint?)

WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY? He will stick loads in the washer and dryer sometimes. The part I hate most, folding and putting away, I always do. He never helps with that part. He hates it as much as I do.

WHO PAYS THE BILLS? I do. He has no clue what bills I pay, or when they have to be paid. He focuses on making the money to pay them.

WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHTS SIDE OF THE BED? He does. I need to be closest to the door, in case the girls wake up. He is such a deep sleeper, half of the time he does not have any clue what is going on in the middle of the night.

WHO MOWS THE LAWN? I have to confess, neither of us do. I have a cute little 12 year old neighbor boy who mows our lawn as his job. He loves it.

WHO COOKS DINNER? I do most of the time. Garrett is always willing to help out when needed. He does make a mean breakfast, though.

WHO DRIVES? He does. He gets so impatient if I am driving. Besides, whoever drives picks the music and he hates my music.

Happy Valentines Day! Thanks hun for all you do. You truly are the best!
I am going to tag Jamie Ell and Quela. Good Luck, it was fun.

0 comments: