Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Goodbye Wentworth

I am really sad that Prison Break is over. I am going to miss seeing Wentworth on a weekly basis. I hope they bring the show back next year, despite the rumors that it may be cancelled. I know the whole prison scene is getting old, but I am sure they could come up with some interesting script, right? For all that time those stupid writers had off, why not?

3 comments:

Nanci said...

I've never watched Prison Break, so I have no comment on that. However, I did want to tell you to have a great time and take lots of pics and think of me when you are ordering your pina colada's! Love ya!

Jenn said...

okay...so he's so hot! I don't think I've ever seen a bad picture of him...and that one is really good. If Wentworth is no longer on Prison Break he must be put on some other show because...what a waste that would be! WMF

J.E. said...

He is a hottie. I tried to get into this show but I couldn't. Mabey because C. couldn't stand it, everytime I'd try to watch it he's like "so unrealistic" it ruined it for me so i blame my husband for missing out on it. Have fun in Atlantis!