Well my kids are sick again. Gee, what a surprise. We go into the doctor, after an awful night full of fevers and puking, to find out all three of us have strep. And to top it all off, my husband was out of town for the weekend. So not fun. But I do have a new best friend, well actually, two.

Dear Motrin and Tylenol,
You are seriously my best friend. You bring fevers down when asked, you keep the soreness in mine and my children's throat to a minimum, and you do not talk back. How wonderful you are to help me keep a hold of my sanity. Plus, your fruity flavors help my children not spit you back out. You must be heaven sent.
Thank You!
Mother of Two Strep Throat Children




12 comments:
Those two have been my best friends as well, except mine are the "equate" brand (because I'm cheap). I sorry you are sick, it's not fun being sick and having to be mom . . . especially when the kids are sick too. Get better soon!
Ohhhhhhh! Sad
I am so sorry! I hate it when kids get sick and to top it off for you to be sick along with them and have to be mommy! Hang in there
Love ya
Do you realize that you just wrote a letter to Motrin And Tylenol?
Sorry that you've all been sick. That's the worst.
I think you're on crack not tylenol and motrin...your letter is pretty funny though!
Ohhhh Jorae, I am so sorry that you guys have all been sick. I hope that you and your cute kids get better soon. Hopefully Garret is home now and can help you! Love you!
Let me just jump in and add my thanks as well! Yup, we've been relying on these two friends this weekend too. Without them, we wouldn't have made it. *sniff*
Hmmm, interesting post. Just so you know, if you need a sponser once you start going to AA meetings I'd be happy to be your sponsor.
women!!! Hopfully we won't catch it!!!!! Keep the drugs up:)
That's so true...that is all my girls have been taking the past month. Between the 2 of them we have had 3 colds and 3 ear infections...SPRING HURRY and get here please! Sorry they have been so sick its the pits!
so ya ever gonna post any pics of my kids!!!! There way cuter then Roxy!!!! j/k just hoping some turned out:)???????????
Oh my goodness! I found old bunko buddies!! FUN! This is going to have to be a favorite site just because I always thought you were the darn funniest person I've ever met! Hope the kids get feeling better soon!!
That same thing happened to me a couple months ago. I thought I was going to die. Your girls are adorable and I love your blog
Post a Comment