Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Phew, Finally 3!

May has been a crazy month. With our anniversary, preschool graduations, Memorial Day, birthdays, and everything in between, blogging has been put on the back burner. I am back in action everyone. Ready to begin a bloggin' fool this summer.


Well I am very excited that my Olivia is finally 3. Hopefully all this mischief and being naughty constantly will start to slow down. Her birthday was on the 27th (Happy Birthday also to new baby Cole), and we had an eventful day. It started with haircuts at April's, followed by Jungle Jim's for lunch, with all the cousins, Grandpa Kent and Grandma Jolene. Then we went to the mall to get Emma's ears pierced, she was so good. After that we met Mimi and Grandad at Hot Dog on a Stick for dinner, and then a couple of carousel rides. Finally we headed home for cake and opening presents. Man we were tired. Olivia got a play camera that she will not let go of. I think that she is constantly watching her mom. You can see in the pics. I cannot believe that my baby is 3. She is so smart and fun to have around. Happy Birthday to my little one, there will be more wonderful years to come!







10 comments:

janae said...

3 already?! She is so darling. I LOVE her eyes! great pics, remember if you ever need a family to practice your photography on, give me a call:)

RyanandHailee said...

Happy Birthday Cute Girl!!! I am so glad that you guys had a great day! She is totally full of spunk and I think that is what makes her Olivia! I just love her to death, mischief and all!
Cute new background I love it!

jessica said...

What a little cutie! She has been through so much in only 3 short years. I love her! She is looking more and more like Garrett.
Love you!

Tebbs Times said...

Cute new blog!! Olivia is so cute!! Let me know if you want to come with me to xcel ever...you need to try attack!!

Nanci said...

I'm so happy our Olivia and Cole share a birthday! I'm glad you had a good and exhausting day! Play-Doh? Really? I don't allow that stuff in my house. She really is getting big . . . time to start thinking about #3, don't ya think?

Jami said...

Your baby is 3???? Sounds like it's time for NUMBER 3. :)

Kim Ward said...

Jorae- She is a doll. Hope you had a good night in the OR last night at work.

Brunner said...

She is adorable. And your photography is amazing.

okiedokie said...

You are just so full of talent JoRae. Just so you know- and don't ever tell my nieces this... but you have one of the most beautiful 3 year olds I have ever seen!

Melanie said...

Did you make that cake??? Your girls are SO cute--not to mention you take AWESOME pictures. What type of camera do you have?