I am always trying to figure out why I love blogging so much. I know I like to find out things about others, but what is the purpose of my blog? Some blogs are funny, some extremely personal, some boring (not yours!), some informational, some creative, and the list goes on and on. I decided my blog is a way to capture moments and remember events in my family that I otherwise would have forgotten. Sort-of like a get to know you journal. So what is the purpose of all this rambling? I have decided that once a month I am going to do a so called spotlight on any and all members of my family called, "The Tidbits". This way I remember and for all those I don't see much, you will get a glimpse into our lives you may never have known.
My Olivia screams all the time. If you have not had that much opportunity to be around her you may not know this, but I am telling you it is pretty constant. She screams in the morning at the dogs, she screams while I am on the phone, she screams in church, she screams in public, she screams in the car, she screams at bed time, she screams in her sleep, and she screams at me. I have no clue where she inherited this, or why she does it. Only thing I can figure out is from her daddy's stubborness and her hearing impairment. When she was a baby, my family used to call her screech. I hated that stupid name because of "Saved By the Bell", so I vetoed it shortly after. So, do I love the screaming? No, I hate it. But, I am used to it. So if we are ever on the phone and you hear "the scream", just remind yourself of this cute little face that goes with it.
Quick Trip to Lake Powell
2 years ago



7 comments:
She is cute. Nice pics!
I got the Nikon D60 by the way.
Ohhhhh, look at that little face. You're telling me that cute little thing is a screamer?
With a face like that she can get away with screaming for the rest of her life!
You should get her into tennis or something so she can channel her screaming.
I kinda like "Screech", it fits for sure. How could you possibly get mad at that sweet little face? My question is, how do you know when something is wrong? Is there a different scream for that? Well, I love her no matter what, screamer or not.
Someone's blog has to be boring for you to put that... It's probably mine. Oh well.
Olivia is super cute! I'm sure it's hard to get mad at that face!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you are having a good Birthday weekend! Love you.
Sorry about the above, I didn't know Colby was signed in. It was really me that left that comment.
Post a Comment