Thursday, June 19, 2008

Zoo Fun

What more do I need to say other than the title. Jenn & I took six kids to the zoo, and it was a blast (I am being sarcastic, it is really not my favorite place). But, the kids really love it. Here are some fun pictures of the kids thoroughly enjoying themselves. Oh, and I included a couple of animal pics that Jenn was dying for me to take.

14 comments:

janae said...

look at you, turning into quite the photographer:) That was quite daring to take 6 kids, they are all adorable!

Tami said...

What darling girls! I love your jnc photos!
Tami Haycock

Gooches said...

i miss you! your pics are awesome! take some of my kids! i will buy you lunch!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Your photos are so good! I really think you have it! You might have to teach me how to even use my camera.

jessica said...

CUTE PICTURES! Mal just went to the zoo with Eli a couple of weeks ago and she loved it!

Anonymous said...

jorae- you seriously have a talent for photography! the pictures are awesome!! very cute kids, elephant, and zebra:)

Anonymous said...

oh, i just looked at the pictures again, not a zebra a giraffe:) i better learn my animals before i take my kiddies there:)

Jenn said...

I really appreciate you posting the pictures of the animals...you know that is the whole reason that we go to the zoo! and boy is it fun.:)

Except I am a little disappointed that the picture with me and the Zebra didn't make the cut. I was really hoping to get to see that one.

RyanandHailee said...

Way cute pictures!! I really love them! The girls all looked adorable. What more to say about the animal pics... JNC photography is the BOMB!!!

J.E. said...

Your camera takes the clearest pictures. Love them. Your girl's are so beautiful. I like Olivia's hair how you have it.

Tebbs Times said...

WOW, Jo you are talented girl!! What cute girls you have!! We should get together and play sometime!! Love ya!!

Jami said...

We just got back from the zoo today. One word....HOT!!!!! Next year - remind me to go in the spring.

okiedokie said...

These look like a bunch of professional photos. I am no expert- but they are really cute!!

Maranda said...

diddo to all the photo comments...is that all natural or some photoshop involved? You are talented girl.