Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Many Many Things to Say

It has been a while, and I sure have a lot to talk about. Many things to say not a ton of time to say them in. Our annual friend Christmas party was this weekend and it is always so much fun. We decided to suprise Jessica with shower gifts for her new little boy to be born in a about a week (don't worry Jess, I will be there). We always get together and talk about the most random things, but it was so fun. Thanks Linds for the CD and Krista for the scrapbook kit, and you too JoRae for the book and chocolate - inside joke -. And thanks to my best buddy Nanci, for keeping me wonderful company all weekend. The errands were a little hectic, i.e. doctors office, but you always keep me laughing. And you can sleep during any show you want to. What on earth would I do without my closest friends.


On Thursday my sweet little Emma will be turning 5. I can hardly believe it. It was just five years ago that I was carrying her in my belly wondering when on earth she was going to be born. She was finally born on Friday the 13th. Wierd, but all was well. Emma is going to have Cinderella from Disneyland come to her birthday party. She is so excited she can hardly stand it.

I do love this time of year, even though it is so hectic. I love when the kids get so excited that it is getting closer. We have this ornament tree that every day the girls get to put that days ornament up. Emma does this every morning when she wakes up. She loves it. I am really trying to teach her so she understands what the true meaning of Christmas is. I think she understands, but the idea of presents is extremly overwhelming. Olivia doesn't really get the whole Christmas thing, but she sure loves posing, and she loves her baby!

I lastly want to wish my two sisters a Happy Birthday! I cannot believe how old you two are getting. I just want to say I love you to death. Thanks for all you do. You truly are the best!












5 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks for sending the love for my birthday. You are a great sister as well. Luvs

Nanci said...

Ok, do you think that you could find an uglier picture of me??? I love you to death and had the best weekend. Rachel keeps talking about how much she misses Emma and Olivia. I still laugh when I think about Emma, half asleep, making her way to the advent ornament box, taking it out and hanging it up on the little tree!

Maranda said...

The ornament tree is such a fun idea. I'll have to talk with ya to hear more about it.

Lindsay said...

Your home is BEEEautiful! When your not so blasted busy and you think you could handle boys, we need to play date.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jo, what a cute post!
Love you!