Monday, December 31, 2007

Five New Year Resolutions of 2008

I know we all have many New Years Resolutions, so here are a couple of mine.

5- Keep my house decluttered
4- Be more patient with the needs of my ever-demanding children
3- Spend less money and save more money
2- Lose weight (isn't that on many peoples lists?)
1- Spend more time being positive and not the negative nelly I always seem to be

5 comments:

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Oh shoot, those seem to be my exact same ones!

Lanes said...

Oh my, what a great surprise to see you on my blog! Your girls could not be more adorable and I am so happy to see how well you are doing. Take care and good luck on these resolutions, they all seem to be the same as mine . . . weird.

Karly said...

Miss Jorae-
What a surprise to find your blog after all of these years! Your family is darling! Hope all is well with you... Are you still working?
Karly (Kinnersley) Mellen
(from Nursing school except I graduated a class behind you)

Aimee said...

Hi Jorae - its Aimee, Janae's cousin from bunco. Remember me?

I like your bloggy. I hope you don't mind me spying sometimes. And I hope you have a great 2008.

okiedokie said...

Your kids are so cute! So is your blog. I admire the resolutions. I plan on getting around to making resolutions this year....