I hate this time of year, running here and there, wrapping and baking are all things that completely wear me out. But, I LOVE this time of year, also. The thing I love most is the time I get to spend with my family. My little girls are so dang funny, that I cannot stop laughing at things they do. Christmas morning was the best as always, just being able to watch my children in awe of their gifts that Santa left them. Emma is so fun because she truly gets Christmas, from Santa and the elves, to how many days left, to the birth of our Savior. Although it is tough because it goes by so fast, I love to see her get older. My cute little Olivia justs loves babies, that is all. She signs babies and can now say it, and when she woke up to not only to two babies, but a twin stroller, high chair, and bassinet she was in heaven. She also loves to torture anyone that gets in her way. That includes pinching, hitting, spitting and pushing. She gets many time outs, but it is so hard to get so mad at someone so strongwilled. I think later in life her persistence will greatly benefit her. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and Happy Happy, New Year.
You Gotta Love the New Snow Gear! 





2 comments:
It's so good to see your Blog alive again! It's flourishing with cute pictures and touching words. Thanks for sharing. :) (and thanks for the help with my blog)
I cannot say it enough...your girls are too cute!
Post a Comment