Here are all the things I loved this past year. Most of them are vacations, but aren't those the best?
5 - The Twilight Series
4- My cruise to Mexico with Nanci & Jason
3- Echo Beach and all the wonderful camping & boating memories
2- Going to Disneyland and spending time with our children
1- Olivia getting a cochlear implant so she can hear all the many wonderful sounds that we do.
What a blessing for my dear sweet Olivia to get her "ear". I am thankful for the wonderful technology of this day and age, and every day she gets to experience new sounds. She is now able to talk and say words, and I could not be more excited.
Quick Trip to Lake Powell
2 years ago



2 comments:
So I tried to comment but I struggled, so here we go again. I just wanted to say that little livi couldn't be any cuter! We just love her. We cannot wait to see her progress. She amazes us more every time we see her.
Thanks again for the help with the blog. Your the best. Love ya :)
Post a Comment