Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thankful!

This entire weekend is all about thanks. I know it every year and it seems that I always get caught up in the hustle bustle of everything that I forget how really thankful I am. I truly am thankful to my husband for the man and father that he is. I am thankful to my children for teaching me the gift of patience and love. I am thankful to all those around me who support and love me for the person that I am. I am thankful to have faith. Faith keeps me living day to day. It helps me to know that I am not alone.

2 comments:

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

What about being thankful for the bunko group? I am! I look forward to it every month!

Maranda said...

Jorae,

You are so cute. It was good to see you for a minute at work tonight. See ya soon

Your blogging buddy:)