So I need to stop being so busy so I can blog a little more. I find myself always taking on way too much. Such is my life.
Halloween was a blast this year. I have many pictures of all the great things we did. The best picture of all is this one, though. The best bunko buddies of all time get together for a costume bunko and it is always so fun. This year it was at my casa. I was so proud of everyone and their great costumes. Just so you know, I am that oompa loompa all the way to the bottom left. I have no idea why I decided to be that, but I did win the most creative prize, so I was happy. Plus, we had a great chocolate fountain (get it oompa loompa, chocolate river, ha, ha).
I think I started my blog one year from this time, and it is crazy how time flies. Here we are at the annual pumpkin patch get together with the Carvers. We always love picking out our pumpkins to carve and paint. 
And this is the carving and painting. Olivia was so freaked out by the seeds and goo that were in the pumpkin. She decided she was going to just stick to painting.



It is so fun when your kids get older for Halloween. I remember when I ran so fast from house to house just to get all the candy I could. Really, I don't think I ever ate all the candy I collected, but I do remember sitting in the living room sorting out how many of what piece I got. Or, bartering with my sibs to get different kinds. Now, I can't imagine letting my children eat all the candy they collect. I think I would go crazy if Olivia got that much sugar in her body, and I really am serious, you could send me to the nuthouse. Garrett always goes through his old masks and finds fun things to dress up in as we trick-or-treat. I wasn't going to go with them, but Olivia was so scared of Garrett, it took her 15 minutes just to let go of my leg.







12 comments:
Really? She jumps into a pool without floaties, but she scared of the seeds? I love the poodle costume...my nieces are so dang cute!
Your bunko costumes are AWESOME!!! Love yours. Very creative!
I can't believe how scared Olivia was of the seeds. That totally cracks me up! your kids look adorable!
Your girls costumes are so cute! I don't know how I feel about the Utah cheerleader, but hey, at least it's not BYU!
I remember bartering with sibs for candy too. I think that is one of my favorite memories of Halloween, Coming home from Trick-or-Treating and setting up a huge trading post. So fun! I wish I could eat as much candy as I used to. Those were the days.
OK I just remember We ate your girls' leftover Halloween candy last year at the X-Mas party. . . So funny! I am laughing so hard that you were an oompa loompa. I would've given anything to see that. And love the girls' costumes, especially the pink poodle. Hillarious!
i CANNOT stop laughing at your costume. that is seriously RAD!!!
Those are the cutest pictures! The one of Olivia scared of the seeds is priceless! I remember eating their candy last year too! There was a TON! Their costumes are so cute! I love the Utah cheerleader! Your Bunco group is awesome! I love your oompa loompa! Where did you think of that? Did you make the costume?
Dude...I can hardly wait until next year! I am already trying to think of my costume!
Cute pics and costumes! How fun. I am the same way with pumpkins seeds. Totally grosses me out. When I was a kid I HAD to have a spoon to scoop the goop out. Blech.
I love all of the pictures! Your girls look so dang cute. Talk to you soon.
Oh..... I love all the pics! The girls look adorable! Love the costumes!
Dude, I know it's not the real Smurfette, but I have always had a huge crush! Smokin'!
I'm not related to her am I? I can't tell. That'd be weird.
Post a Comment