I put Olivia into tumbling classes this fall and I was a little nervous. I worried that she would not be able to hear to understand what was going on, and I worried that she would drive her teacher on the crazy side. But I also worried that she sees all the activities her sister does and feel bad that she did not get that same opportunity. So I decided to go for it. I am so far impressed. She actually wears her implant because it helps her understand a lot better and if it comes off while doing a trick she reaches up and puts it back on. Her teacher lives in my neighborhood and is so good with the kids. She makes it fun for them even though it gets a little crazy sometimes. So for right now, I am glad I did it. All in all success, whew!
Quick Trip to Lake Powell
2 years ago







6 comments:
JoRae, I'm so impressed with all you have done with her. She is so independent.
I love that you put her in it! I bet she loves it and feels so big!!!! Just like her sis!
That is so great that she is in tumbling and I bet she will love it!
SO CUTE!! Funny, my pictures don't look anything like yours!! I love Teresa, she does a great job with the girls!!
You are such a good mommy, always wanting what is best for your kids. I'm so glad that she likes it and is doing good in the class. Call me about the pictures as soon as you get a chance. Love you
She's a Doll. I love her little knees in that 1st pic.
Post a Comment