Just so you all know I am routing for the Utes. I am making it clear because my family is all over the place when it comes to the rivalry. My mom, brother and father-in-law are all blue, some of them don't care, and me, well, I just bleed red, don't we all? I am a University of Utah Alum, and although I don't care if BYU wins when they are playing other teams, I don't want them to win when they play the U. My father-in-law and husband went to a BYU game last year and they came back with all sorts of BYU shtuff. Stupid. My daughter wears a BYU sweatshirt, my husband a hat. Okay game over, Utah better win. If not I won't ever hear the end of it.
Quick Trip to Lake Powell
2 years ago




5 comments:
WAY TO GO!!! if anyone gives you crap, i got your back :)
GOOOOO UTES! (and tell Garrett I said that!)
Good Job JoRae! It drives me nuts when Utah alums route for the Y???
I always knew I loved you.
Funny thing is I pulled up your blog at my sister's while we were watching the game. Our family is split down the middle too. I'm all about red.
Post a Comment