We went with our fun neighbors to the pumpkin patch and maze. We had a lot of fun. It was so nice to get out and it was such a pretty day. They even had blowup slides and a playground for the kids to play. It went off with success, except for Olivia's potty accidents. NOT FUN!

Could she be any more stubborn?






6 comments:
darling, absolutely darling! i love the picture of all of you with your heads poking out of the pumpkins - that's a classic!
Yes, I love the Fall and I love that picture of your 3 heads in the Pumpkins. I'm laughing that you are commenting on how stubborn Olivia is, it will be interesting to see her strong personality as she grows up.
Oh, I need your PH#.
CUte little pumpkins!! I love your pics!!
Too dang cute! I love the last picture of you and your girls!
Love you and miss you
Those are the cutest pictures! I love the pumpkin patch! Even if Olivia is stubborn, she and Emma are two of the cutest girls I have seen!
I MISS YOU!!!
Cute pictures JoRae--I love your girls costumes--so cute!
Post a Comment