Garrett and I were doing some arguing the other day. Just benign irritation. But, the mistake is Emma was noticing. So we had a cute little discussion.
Emma: You and dad argue alot.
Me: Oh, honey I am sorry, sometimes we just have different opinions. Just because we argue, doesn't mean we don't love each other.
Emma: I know, you got married.
Me: Yep.
Emma: You got your love when you got married, huh, mom?
Me: (Smiling) Kind-of.
Honestly, conversations like this make me want to be a kid again. So innocent, yet so observant. You gotta love 'em.
Quick Trip to Lake Powell
2 years ago



6 comments:
that is too cute! kids are so great at keeping us in check, huh? thanks for sharing that.
My cutest future Daughter-in-Law!
sooo dang cute!
How sweet. I wish any of my kids could carry on a conversation with me. Your kids are so adorable.
Oh, that is so sweet! You are such a good mom in the kind way that you responded to her. Love you and miss you.
hey, are you coming thursday? if you don't know what I'm talking about check your email or click on the cottonwood link on my blog...
Post a Comment