I am already so sick of the winter. I am a flip-flop loving, cold hating, sunshine basking, snow-shoveling despising kind of person. Enough is enough. Winters are too long. In the meantime I try to stay positive and make the best of it. The girls are happy when they are playing in the snow making snow angels and later drinking hot chocolate. I put my best smile on and dream of those boating, camping, gardening and swimming memories that are to come, (not soon enough).
Quick Trip to Lake Powell
2 years ago



6 comments:
AMEN!!!! I couldn't have said it better myself! I am sick of this dumping snow!!!
These pics of the girls are so cute Lolae! Yah, I'm with ya, snow is pretty for Christmas & then I'm ready for spring. Love the snow angels. . .
I don't feel sorry for you...girl who gets to go to Atlantis in a few weeks. You'll be flip flop wearin long before the rest of us. Just embrace it..it's not going away anytime soon.
Sorry, but I like the snow. I like the look of snow falling, playing in the snow, sledding, eating the fresh stuff. I like bundling up in a blanket next to the fire. I know I'm weird. I also love the summer and good ol' flip flop wearin. If it's still snowing come March, I may have some of the same feelings. But for now, it's all good.
Hi my polynesian friend. I'm with you. And so is Easton, my 3 yr old. The other day he put on a t-shirt and shorts and would not wear anything else:)
HEY! Send me your email address and I will add you to my list of friends because we went private karlymellen(at)msn(dot)com
Hope all is well!
Post a Comment