I had to show these pictures of the kids on New Years. After staying up til midnight, they were so exhausted. Usually it is a struggle to put all of our kids (Emma, Peyton, Meg and Grace) into the same room and have them all go to sleep fast, but not this night. They were all so tuckered out. Emma just loves sleepovers with her cousins. Every time her and Peyton beg for one they always chant "sleepover, sleepover, sleepover" over and over again until we give in. Last Friday they chanted grandma into having a sleepover at their house. They are at the cutest age.


Quick Trip to Lake Powell
2 years ago



7 comments:
I just love blogging now! It is my new favorite thing. Now I feel like I can keep up with you and your beautiful girls without the every monday 15H shift.
those kids are so darn cute!
I wonder if that would have worked when I was dating Jason . . . SLEEPOVER, SLEEPOVER, SLEEPOVER! I didn't even think to try it. Oh well. Aren't they the cutest when they are completely still and quiet? Love those kids!
I'm so glad that you found my blog. Now I can feel like I still keep in touch with you. Keep me posted on when things get better at the hospital in case I want to come back!
I have to leave another comment. My sister called to tell me how many comments I had on one of my posts. Then when I asked from who she said- some polynesian person- referring to your nickname:) I laughed out loud.
Don't you just love it when they're asleep
The angels sleep.....
Post a Comment