I am so hopeful that spring will stay around this year. Last year, I swear it snowed until June. Even though I don't mind snow, especially for skiing, I have decided that I like spring a whole lot more. Because blogging has been a struggle for me lately, I had to think about something to post. So here is is my top ten favorite spring things.
1. The cool, sunny air.
2. The bulbs that come up. I love love, tulips. They are one of my favorite flowers.
3. March Madness anyone? Gotta love basketball.
4. My kids can finally play outside, comfortably. They beg me all winter to go outside, now I don't have to dress them all up, for them just to come back in 5 minutes later.
5. Lighter, later. Even though it screws up the girls schedule a bit. It is worth it. It reminds me that summer is not far away.
6. Easter, easter egg hunts and my favorite, mother's day.
7. Gardening, I know I am a sucker for it.
8. Spring cleaning. I feel so motivated to clean my kids drawers and closets out.
9. Finally it warms up. I really love photography, but how can you take pictures outside, when it is so dad-gum cold?
10. Dance Competitions (no I really don't love the work, and I hate being away from my family), but it is kind-of fun to get to go to them with such fun people. Especially when you plan a trip to Vegas as an added extra.
Quick Trip to Lake Powell
2 years ago



2 comments:
I like your list of Spring Loves, it made me get excited for the next couple of months.
I know this is far in advance but I am planning on you taking pics the week that 'baby girl' is born, so just ahead of time- pencil me in for sometime the week of
May 20th.
PS please remove the Bel Canto book from your side bar, It gives me a headache just looking at the cover. Kidding, but seriously that book sucked.
Hoot-rah to #10! Only a few more days! I love spring too! Amen sista.
Post a Comment