This is kinda sentimental. My grandpa built this house and lived it in for many, many, years with his wife before they both passed away. It was sold, but it was a place of memories. Many Sunday nights were spent talking, playing card games, and running around outside at my grandparents house. It sadly burned down on Tuesday.
Quick Trip to Lake Powell
2 years ago









10 comments:
That IS sad. How did you find out? That's crazy you got pictures of it.
How sad, how did you get pictures of it?
Holy crap...I totally went down and saw the fire because the smoke was so bad that I was curious...Doug and I watched it for awhile! How sad!
Hey Jorae...that is so sad I am sorry!!! Atleast you will always have good memories to remember what it was like:)
How did that happen? So sad. I'd cry if my grandparent's house burnt down! You are right. So many memories!
that is sad:( I think I saw that fire on the news...
What a very sad thing. It is a good thing that you have all the wonderful memories of that place to always treasure.
oh my goodness, i am so sorry!
I saw this on the news. It's not often you see a house in flames like those.
JoRae, I am so sorry to see it go! I love kid memories and when the tangible part goes away I am afriad to also forget the memories--The pictures of your girls are adorable!!
Post a Comment