Saturday, February 28, 2009

I want Spring.

I am so sick of winter. I know we all are. But this last week I was in heaven. I couldn't have been any better. Just proof that their are better days ahead. My little O and her friend wanted to dress up and do some gardening while riding their scooters. I couldn't resist how cute they were. Oh, and I wasn't being a freak about no shoes, I was just too excited that the sun was shining.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the collage:)

Jenn said...

Dear JoRae,

I hate to break it to you, but Spring is still far far away. Don't you remember last Winter? It just wouldn't go away. Every so often we would get a taste of it, but then it would just get colder. Keep your mittens and gloves out because you just can't be sure.

Luvs...

jessica said...

Way cute pictures! Are we still going to do spring pictures for my kiddos? I would love to!

Nanci said...

Hmmm, it's spring in St. George! That Olivia is so cute!

Bryce & Cherise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryce & Cherise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen-ben said...

Sorry, that was me two times above because I was signed in as someone else. :) Sorry!
So I love your blog! And so glad I found you! I had to tell you that that med. student came back to see me BOTH mornings!! So ANNOYING! :) Ha! I'll have to tell you all about it...
You're amazing!

cami said...

Those pictures are so cute! Maybe spring is here now?!? Fingers crossed!