Friday, February 6, 2009

Just Because.

Isn't she cute? It's times like these I just wanna squeeze her. She just learned within the last month how to do the real sign for I love you. Before she would just hold her last three fingers up and we all knew what that meant. She is wishin' ya all a happy V day.

Photobucket

13 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Oh JoRae...that is so sweet!!! She is getting so big:) We need to get together!!! Can you believe Gage is going to be 6 months!!! Wow time flies!!!

Jill said...

I just love her! Her eyes are gorgeous!

Queen Reg said...

Her eyes are so blue! What a cutie

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

are you kidding me? that picture is too cute. do you have it framed?

J.E. said...

Great picture! She looks so sweet! You are such a good photorapher- I can't wait for you to take pics for me!!!

Quela said...

What a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

You really should frame that one- It's so great and filled with so much meaning:)

Martine said...

Oh my heck she's adorable. I wish I could get good pics of my kids. The pics of her asleep, naked on the floor are hilarious. I so know what you go through as a mom. It's not fun sometimes. I'm glad to hear that Mike and Norma moved back up your way. I had no idea. Now the whole family is together right?

Lindsay said...

What a pretty girl!

Katie M. said...

She is beautimous :)

jessica said...

Jorae, she is so precious!

Austin and Maren said...

What a darling picture. She is so gorgeous. So, I got a "trial" edition of photoshop and I totally can't figure it out. I seriously need your help. I can't convince myself it is worth it to buy because I can't figure out the trial edition. I'm in need of serious help.

Callie Van Voorhis Allen said...

So sweet Jo Rae! She is darling! How are you? I've been trying to make it to a lunch but they're all after I work a night shift so I haven't been able to come yet. I love your photography blog (and work obviously), you are really great! I'm doing photography too and I love it! I hope all is well with you and your fam.

~Callie~