Our Christmas was great this year. We focused a lot on the birth of Christ, and Emma had many questions. It was fun to have her ponder in her head what happened on Christmas night. She thinks way too much sometimes, she reminds me a lot of her dad when she does that. Just like she paces around the house when she talks on the phone. It cracks me up. Of course Santa made his great appearance and the girls got AG doll stuff along with some clothes, and games. Olivia also got a real looking baby and Teddy Ruxpin, and Emma got an easy bake oven. They were both in Christmas heaven. Here are a couple of snapshots of our eventful days. On Christmas Eve the grandkids act out the scripture story and Aunt Norma brought some great clothing. Olivia was a sheperd and Emma was Mary. It was so cute.

Quick Trip to Lake Powell
2 years ago








3 comments:
It sounds like you had a good Christmas. Your girls are so cute, I love Emma's hair on Christmas morning (after the braids). I remember AG dolls. I had Kirsten and I loved her!
PS- I liked your X-Mas card this year!
cute, cute pictures! i'm glad you had a great christmas.
Love it! Love those girls :) So glad we were able to get together this Christmas season! Love you guys
Post a Comment