*Disclaimer: This post may contain nude pictures.
This little girl was on a sugar high all day. Despite being constantly naked, I did not stop chasing after her and picking up after her. She spread dog food all over my entire main living area. She lined her pull ups along the wall at the bottom of the stairs, and she brushed her teeth a total of 4 times. I left the house and my children in the care of my hub and went to the grocery store. I came back and this is what I found:


You'd think she would have found someplace a little more comfortable.
Quick Trip to Lake Powell
2 years ago



10 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is the cutest/funniest thing EVER!!! She's gonna hate those pictures when she grows up! See you tomorrow night!
K seriously....wow! I am totally laughing, I can't stop! This is hilarious and so Olivia! Good thing you put the disclaimer!
That is awesome!! I love it!
Only Olivia...
Hill Air!!
Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!
She is gunna kill you some day for these pics!!! I love it!!!
I love it!
I'm glad to hear someone elses child is obsessed with dog food too.
She looks so peaceful, how did Garrett do it?
that is freakin' awesome!!! i love it
made my week!
Post a Comment