Friday, January 23, 2009

My Babies.

I was just thinking today, how long it has been since I had a little one around. Considering I am not ready to have another child, for obvious reasons (ie. Miss O), I am just going to put their cute baby pics up to reminisce. Amazing how much they change and how they get oh so chubby. If I could pass the toddler years really fast next time, I might consider it.

Chunky Monkey, that is what we used to call Em.





Miss O, where did this sweet quiet baby go?







4 comments:

J.E. said...

I totally remember them when they were that small, I had a pic of Olivia on my cell phone for your # up until I got a new phone. Your kids have the cutest little chins.

The Workmans said...

I hate how fast they grow. I can remember you bringing them into XCEL when Olivia was just a tiny baby. They are so beautiful!

Nanci said...

Love the chubba chubba baby! I think you will never be ready so just bite the bullet and do it. My Cole is the joy of my life right now!

Sarah said...

Emma totally looks like herself as a baby! And I thought you were referring to another "Miss O" as a reason you aren't ready for another baby...cause apparently that "Miss O" can go away for people when they are prego....and for some, it gets better. do you follow?? :)