Wednesday, August 20, 2008

All about Echo.

Every year we take our awesome 70's trailer up to Echo Resort and leave it there for the summer. This year, because it was so cold at the beginning of the summer, we didn't take our trailer up til the middle of July. So we have had half a year of boating. Have I told you how much I love summer? Finally, some boat adventures. It is so nice after all the preparing to just get the boat on the water and have a good time. My hubby and I really like wakeboarding and skiing, especially with nice water. My kids absolutely love the boat and camping. They love being at a place where they can play in the sand and water, eat lots of junk food, stay up late, and roast marshmallows over the campfire.





Look at the concentration. It is difficult to pull someone just right.



Chillin'



They are always nervous when they get in.



And they are always ready to get out (they are signing "all done").






Playing in the sand.






Gotta love the sunset!

12 comments:

janae said...

I love that Lake!! How fun that you leave the trailer up there.

Emma said...

Looks like fun! I'm jealous, I think I've been boating all of once this summer. By the way, is Olivia wearing a leopard skin bikini? How sassy...

Lindsay said...

So why haven't you invited me yet?

Jami said...

So beautiful. So sad summer is almost over.

J.E. said...

Jealous... I want a camper and a boat to go to Echo with. It is fun up there and I'm glad to see the water is back up. Thanks for answering the name game for me yesterday. Love ya!

okiedokie said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I can't believe how clear and crisp the photos are. Oh yeah- you are super photo girl! So I have a few questions about cameras- need a new one for the baby. Love your blog. It is warm and happy. Just like you!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! They are awesome (especially the sunset, my favorite at the lake!) This is by far my most favorite thing to do. I'm sad that the summer is over!

Martine said...

Your kids are so beautiful and you are such a good photographer. How much fun to be on the lake. We'll do that in about 5 years when I'm more confident my kids won't jump over the side of the boat! You should come visit us. There's lots of scenery to photograph here. I can hire you to take family pics for us too...we need a good family picture!

Katie M. said...

I love boating! When I was growing up, we never did water stuff - my parents didn't like it. My sister has an awesome boat in California that we go on and it's a blast!!

WAY cute pictures!

Laura said...

We have only managed to get our waverunners out once this summer. Sadly with football we probably won't get them out again. Looks like fun out there.

Laura

J.E. said...

I tagged you don't try to get out of it It's a nice walk down memory lane. . .

Tebbs Times said...

Cutest pics pf the girls in the tube!! How brave!! What fun memories!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your help with Kamdyn in the nursery on Sundays...I know it is not always easy to be in the nursery, especially when you have little ones like Kam who struggle. I want you to know I appreciate how sweet you are with her!!
Love ya!!!