For some reason, my camera was not in tow this weekend. I think I just figured I would enjoy the moment, instead of capturing the moment. I have to say that I thouroughly enjoy the many moments that the summer brings. We went boating twice this weekend. It was so fun to watch my kids jump in the water, and go from screaming and crying, to realizing it is not so bad and actually wanting more. We got Emma to kneeboard on her belly behind the boat all by herself. She wasn't so sure at first, but she got really excited after a while. They also both love the tube. My favorite is when Olivia is finished she yells TOP and signs "all done". She definitely knows what she wants.
We went to a barbecue on the 24th at Garrett's sisters house. It was a lot of fun, and the food was good. My husband is a pyromaniac (aren't they all?). He goes to the firework stand and looks like a kid in the candy shop. He is so excited as he walks out with all his prized posessions. You'd think he just bought the whole stand. But, I have to agree he does put on a great show.
Quick Trip to Lake Powell
2 years ago



2 comments:
Sweet! Maybe your hubby can put on a great show for us next year!!! j/k. I love boating too, it's the best. I love seeing the little kids on the tube- they're so cute! Glad you had a good weekend!
Sounds like fun! Aren't all those moments with your kids the best? it's so good to get in contact with you again- You guys look so happy and your girls are beautiful! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment