My BFF, cohort, fellow BSN, and daughter's future mom-in-law came into town this week. Boy, do I miss having her around. Anyway, I could not be there when a wonderful dinner and conversation night happened with all our other BFF's, so she came and hung out with me on Monday during the day. We went to lunch, ate tons of Pizza and let our kids run wild with each other. Next, was off to the aquarium, where we met Heidi and her two kids. We petted the stingrays and stared at the fish, but the best part was that stupid boat. Our kids did not want to get off that thing. And oh, Emma chased Alex around and tried to kiss him. Hill-Air. Last, but not least, we went to the ice cream shop (as if our children needed any sugar). After we were done eating our ice cream, I spotted a fire truck down the sidewalk at an Instacare and we decided to take some pics in front of it. The fireman came out and said hi to the kids and give them all stickers. It was cute, and the kids loved it. I know it was definitely not an adult day, but it was so good to see you Nanc. We Miss You!







8 comments:
Cute pictures! I miss you Jorae, I see Nanci more than I see you. Let's get together soon okay.
Love you
Awww, BFF, fellow BSN. I love you. Thanks for spending a kids day with me. My kids had a ton of fun. Emma's chasing and trying to kiss Alex rubbed off on him. He was trying to do the same thing to his friend Josh yesterday. I don't think he understands that boys don't kiss other boys yet. Anyways, I miss you and look forward to your visit in a few weeks.
Sounds Fun, I always wondered about the Aquarium, Is it worth it? Well Kids day or not it sounds fun to me. Great pics, Olivia's hair looks cute and I love the one of Emma with the Nanci's kids. Emma's in-tune, she knows you are arranging a marriage for her.
What is BSN?
Hey Jo. I tagged you. Just go to my blog and see what you are supposed to do.
Your family is so cute. It is fun to get to see the "other" side of you - ya know the one that is not hiding behind a computer for hours on end at competitions? It will be fun to stay in touch. (I just sent you an e-vite to mine so you should be able to access it now.)
Hey Jo- So I want you to take pictures of carter ASAP when ever you have some free time. I loved the pics of roxy that you took your profes..
Let me know Love ya
I was so excited when Jami told me you have a blog! I wish I was going to get to see you guys this year. It's crazy to me that I've only seen you twice but I feel like I've known you guys forever. email me so I can invite you to mine. adree_bingham@hotmail.com
Post a Comment