Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Girl's Trip

Every year my mom organizes a fun trip with just us girls. This year my mom booked her timeshare condo in Jackson Hole, and although it is the slow season right now, we always have so much fun. We shop forever, eat, play lots of games and read our books. It is so nice and relaxing to get away without our kids and do what we want. Don't worry, I am the champion of Monopoly (we played it twice, I should have won the second game). All my sisters are so jealous of my game-playing abilities. Ha!



4 comments:

Nanci said...

I'm offended that I wasn't invited! I'm just like a sister to you and you KNOW I would have had fun. j/k, i'm just jealous. The blog is looking great by the way.

Lindsay said...

How FUN! tell your mama to talk my mom into doing something fun with her daughters. You all look so cute!

Maranda said...

How fun is that!? I bet it was a nice get away to enjoy the girls.

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Looks like you had fun! I love the one with all of you reading. ps your girls look so beautiful in all their pics! It is fun to see them.