I am sitting at home miserable with canker sores up and down my throat, and I thought what a better way to catch up on all of the blogging gossip. Oh, and I guess I needed to update my severly lacking blog. My household has been a tad bit crazy, with school, work, pictures, Thanksgiving, family. You name it, we have been doing it. I got a little lecture from my good old friend who told me I need some time for myself. Namely, to finish the book club book from Oct. that I chose. So I gotta quit taking on too much and learn to say enough. Oh, and read that dang (I really have been wanting to read it), book.
Look at my little Kindergartner. She has lost her bottom two teeth, and a couple of weeks ago she lost her first top one. She already has a tooth coming in. The other top one is about to fall out any day. I swear she is older than her age because she is always coming up with big words, and she can read on a second grade level. I think her 'tude has been boosted also, with her 6th birthday just around the corner. You hate to see them grow up, but at the same time, it is so fun to see them become independent. Definitely a catch 22.
Quick Trip to Lake Powell
2 years ago




7 comments:
I wondered if you ever finished any of the book club books... I just finished last week. It was good- you should definately try to finish it! What's wrong with your throat? Are you sick?
OK Emma is so beautiful, i'm sure you're gonna hear alot of that b/c those pictures are stunning, she is a real beauty.
And lastly, with your crazy busy schedule; thank you for taking the time to talk to me! I really appreciate it. A lot! I go in for an ultrasound on Fri morning so I'll let ya know what they say.
Love ya!
I love missing teeth!! I hope you feel better soon!! Do you need anything? What is you vice Diet Coke, Propel, Gatorade, or DR. Pepper like me?....Dr. Pepper always makes me feel better:) Let me know what i can bring you...STREP STINKSSSSSS
Oh, my poor little sick friend. Please get feeling better! And get to reading the DANG book! Love that little Emma. Alex was just admiring her picture and is frustrated that she already lost one of her top teeth . . . kids, I'll tell ya what . . .
gorgeous - absolutely gorgeous!
i'm sorry to hear you are feeling so crappy! is there anything i can do for you? just give me the "go" and i'll bring it on over :)
JoRae,
The wierdest thing, I found your blog thru a friends blog. How are you? The girls are gorgeous. I can't believe how big they are! How have you been? Are you and Jen still going to 24 hr fitness (xcel) a bunch? You will have to give me your email address so I can add you to my blog readers. Great to see your pictures!
Sara Morton
Dear JoRae,
I'm so sorry you've been sick and I haven't been a more helpful sister. Please know that I hope you are better soon. I love the days when we actually get to finish a game of Suduko and I win. RB soon?
Love you lots,
Jenn
Cuteness!
I also need to stop taking on so much. Have you looked at the date of my last posting? um - YEAH! :)
Post a Comment