Thursday, May 8, 2008

Photo Preview

For those of you who don't know, I have been experimenting a little with the art of photography. It is really fun, but can definitely be challenging at times. I have a photo blog which is located in my sidebar that shows the pics I have been practicing with. Feel free to leave input, good or bad, as it can only help me get better or realize that I really suck and I need to stop. Here is a little preview of what is located in my photo blog.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Thanks all for browsing.

11 comments:

Nanci said...

Keep it up! You are just getting better and better. I can't wait for you to "experiment" on my kids. Hey, you should make a "business trip" and come down to see the baby and take pics. Good idea? I think so. By the way, who is that cute little fella?

Lindsay said...

Nice Jorae! I think they look great, I am hoping that is what my mothers day gift is, a Nikon D80! I don't want to do photography as a profession, just for my kiddies.

Why don't you ever check out my blog - PUNK!

RyanandHailee said...

Seriously Jo- Everyone I show, thinks you are so professional and loves them! You do some darn good work! Thanks again for experimenting with my little buddie. I absolutely love them and can't wait to get them :)

jessica said...

Those are awesome pictures! You can practice on my kids anytime and I will pay you. You never check out my blog either. Love you

Johnny Metropolis said...

If your looking for actual constructive criticism you need to find some uglier kids to take pictures of. I can't tell if its skill or just cute kids.

I know a few. Ugly kids that is.

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures JoRae, and I agree with the above comment. Very cute kids- I don't know any ugly kids though cause mine are all cute:)

Jami said...

These are amazing! Who knew you were a woman of so many talents. My only question is between your job, competitions and being a mom HOW do you possibly find the time?

J.E. said...

Those are great. Whose baby is that? He's a cutie. I love the way you have captured emotion on his face. Love the black & white too. Good job. Mabey we can hire you to do our next pictures with Finn-man. Love you.

Maranda said...

You are doing great! Maybe I'll have you do our non formal family pictures this summer.

Eric and Lindsay said...

JoRAE! It was fun seeing you at work. I love your pictures!! I want to do somthing like that sometime, prob when I can afford a cool camera:)

Melanie said...

I think your pics are beautiful. Keep thinking outside the box--not your standard poses. You're gunna be great!