I decided it was time to cease my longtime blogging hiatus. A good friend wrote a little comment on my blog recently that, after noticing, I decided she was right (Thanks friend). How are all my good time friends and fam going to know what is happening in my life if I don't blog? Seriously. So here I am. Have you missed me? I have definitely missed you all and myself. It is a good reminder over a yearspan of how crazy, fun, depressing and rewarding my life can be. So since we have so sadly missed a year of my life, lets sum up my year since the last time I blogged.
I went on a fabulous vacation to Jackson Hole for my anniversary. We ate well, river rafted, saw movies, shopped and stayed in an awesome Four Seasons Hotel. What a trip.
My summer, even though the same, was heaven. I think that I am in love with the summer. Just so you know.
The rest of the year is a blur. I don't really even remember what my kids were for Halloween. I have taken a serious vacation from photography and I am enjoying it immensely. I think I am done doing it for people other than family and close friends. It will be my hobby and for my kids. Which is the original reason I learned. Plus, my camera has bitten a serious one. So I give in.
My girls are still really cute. They say and do the cutest things. Emma is my first grader who reads and does math like a true champ. She is a dancer, tumbler and soccer player. She makes me laugh constantly. She draws constantly, making books, poems, laptops, cell phones, and signs that are posted all over our house. She loves Jamba Juice and asks for it every day after school. No, I do not give it to her more that once or twice a month, my pocketbook could not handle that.
Olivia goes to preschool 6 hours a day. She is speaking very well even though she has a lot of ground to catch up on. She says 4-5 word phrases/sentences. She is my definite bully although her social skills are getting a lot better. She no longer beats up on her peers anymore. She loves her rainbow tank top and she has such character and facial expressions when having a conversations. She is a tumbler and soccer player and loves "stir stir" which is Training Table. (That has to do with the dipping sauce). She also makes me giggle and gives the best kisses.
Well thats all for now. You may want to check back. I am not making any promises, but. . .
Quick Trip to Lake Powell
2 years ago



5 comments:
Yeah you're back!!!!!!!!
Yes I missed you!
Yeah! You're back. I expect a post/day for the next month!
Yay you've come back to the blogosphere! I'm sad you aren't doing photography anymore...you are so good at it!
I have missed you and your blog!
Post a Comment