So I sit down and do some blog surfing, and realize that it has been two weeks since my last post. My how time flies when your life is really hectic. So here I am at my computer, trying to figure out what on earth to say. I think, since I am all out of anything to say, I will just tell you my top ten excitements of the week.
1. I exercised 4 times this week. I am on my way.
2. I finally got a weekend to do whatever I wanted to do.
3. I bought some strawberries at Costco, and my husband and I ate the entire box. They were soooooo good.
4. I weeded my front garden, but that isn't the most exciting part, I got to see all my plants green up and my tulips and daffodils blossom.
5. I am ecstatic that Ali won the biggest loser, does anyone agree?
6. Bunko, with all my wonderful buddies. (I lost though.)
7. I got to see my kids eyes light up, when it was warm enough to venture over to the park.
8. I helped deliver a 9 lb. 11 oz. baby.
9. I got to watch Juno again for the second time, that movie seriously cracks me up!
10. My hair was chopped off, darkened, and I got bright red streaks in it. (Thanks April.)
Quick Trip to Lake Powell
2 years ago



8 comments:
I agree with you on Ali, I was so excited! She looks amazing. Bunko was great as usual. You should take a pic of your new due and show it to all of your blogging buddies:)
I agree. Lets see the new Do'. Ummm you know that baby you delivered only beat Finn by 1 ounce. I liked your list this week. Me and C. have also been known to eat whole boxes of you name it.
Ditto on the new do'! You have to show it off to the people who see you about 1 to 2 times a year! I was so excited that Ali won biggest loser! She looked awesome!I loved her mom! she was so hilarious! I love that show, it is so inspiring! Will she keep the weight off?
When I was born, I weighed 9lbs 10oz.
I bought costco strawberry's and ate them all in one sitting... they were really good, but i got the runs as a result. Still debating whether or not it was worth it.
I got strawberries from Costco too! Me and Alex have been eating them. Rachel says she will like them when she gets older and strawberries are just too healthy for Jason.
I, too, would like to see the hair.
I, too, was happy about Ali.
Miss ya tons. You need to come visit when there is no working involved!
I want to see your hair too! I'm gonna have to try some costco strawberries! Love you
So looks like you left us all hanging with the visual of a new hair do. Looks like I know what the next post will be. Glad you had a good week.
I'm the only lucky one who has seen the new do. Love it. Also, I copied this post-thnaks!
Post a Comment